Saturday, August 20, 2011

Whats New?


Since I last posted, Jared got a job as a Staff Accountant/Contract Administrator at GATR Technologies in Huntsville, AL, I finished my Occupational Therapy coursework,  began my clinical rotations, and we moved from our tiny two bedroom apartment in Birmingham, AL to my parents old house in Huntsville, AL. The move itself was quite an adventure, but we are now settled into our four bedroom “mansion” (in comparison to our previous digs) and love calling it home. I thoroughly enjoy being able to decorate and DIY my house and furniture freely. Since we have been here I have re-done the kitchen, learned to sew curtains and towels, upholstered a headboard and two antique chairs, painted/restored a couple of pieces of furniture, and cooked up a few new recipes (individual  posts on each of these projects to come). Last night we went to Mellow Mushroom with my parents and sat at Ali’s (my youngest sister) table, and after dinner, my parents came over to our house for grilled peaches. Needless to say, we absolutely love living in the same town as my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment