Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blog Fail

For those of you who know me, you know that I am fairly scatter brained and I tend to flit from one project to the next. I was thinking about my blog today and I realized that I have not posted in almost a year. This means that I have officially failed at blogging. However, I have recently begun thinking about blogging in a different light - blogging for a digital scrapbook. I absolutely love this idea. I would love to document our life together as we grow as a family. Yes it is still just Jared (my husband), Max (our sweet pup), and me, but it won't be forever.  So, late on this Saturday night, I vow to be the best digital scrapbooker I can be (whatever that means). Tomorrow (yes I realize that I am procrastinating) I will begin to try and catch up on a years worth of posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment